Businesses Face 3 Challenges in doing this:
Although some businesses have basic infectious disease protections in place, they risk creating a perception of safety without actually keeping people safer.
Workplace Infectious diseases often come from outside the workplace, so businesses need to teach their employees (and often customers) how to prevent infectious diseases in their lives.
To effectively prevent infectious diseases, teaching new behaviors is not enough. Behavioral change needs to be fully adopted and applied long-term by employees (and often customers).
If businesses could definitively solve the infectious disease prevention problem today, they’d have:
A Healthy Workplace
A healthy workplace with disease prevention mechanisms in place.
A New Found Confidence
Employee and customer confidence in their business as a healthy workplace.
A Thriving Business
A more productive and profitable company, now and into the future.
Unlike Other Solutions:
- The Healthy Workplace Program was created long before the Coronavirus, by internationally and nationally recognized medical professionals and infectious disease experts.
- Our solution includes the families of everyone participating in the program. A healthy family creates healthy employees & customers…which creates a healthy, productive and thriving workplace.
- Reinforces current infectious disease prevention protocols companies may have in place and bridges existing gaps in those protocols.
- Is ideally suited for both on-site and remote workers.
- Helps companies increase productivity by reducing absenteeism related to infectious disease.
- The Healthy Workplace Program utilizes technology-enhanced simulation training (like the examples below), to promote behavior change. In order to prevent infectious disease, it’s critical that new behaviors be adopted now and applied long term.
Pilots learn to fly via simulators
Physicians use simulated patients
Golfers play virtual golf
New drivers use simulators in drivers ed
It’s become obvious that most companies can benefit from this type of infectious disease prevention program now.
If you’re committed to making health and safety a priority for your workplace, employees, and customers, click the button below to book your consultation today.